Thursday, August 6, 2026

🍭🥩 Introduction 🍓💀🎀

ʚ‎‏ ͜ ̩͙ ︵ ̩͙ ୨ ♡ ୧ ̩͙ ‏︵ ̩͙ ͜ ɞ

Hii!! ( ˶ˆᗜˆ˵ )/ It's Araceli, from Uruguay 🇺🇾 I love J-horror, paranormal stuff, art, fashion, alcohol and everything in pink!🩷 I'm yumeshipper :D I have certain beliefs for Yōkai and other weird thingsss 🌜 Baby witch and Psychology student (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡ I'm huge music lover and I love playing videogames too! ☆ I wanna post anything here, mostly about my ship with Carter Horton from Final Destination <3 but also some photos, thoughts and random stuff about my life! 

This will be like my personal diary, with the difference that I will post my artworks here too. I like to reflect a lot, especially since I started studying Psychology at University, so I might write quite a bit sometimes.

I was diagnosed with clinical depression in my teens and art has been my best treatment in a world where access to mental health is quite complicated, so I thought it would be the best to create a space where I mix my personal life and my art, since these two are very intertwined. In addition, I suffer from social anxiety and having this space to express myself helps me a lot.



ʚ‎‏ ͜ ̩͙ ︵ ̩͙ ୨ ♡ ୧ ̩͙ ‏︵ ̩͙ ͜ ɞ

🩷 I love my beloved husband Carter Horton (Final Destination 1) so muuuuch (⁠。⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠。⁠)⁠ノ⁠♡ he is everything that I ever wanted omg♡⁠(⁠>⁠ ⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠<⁠)⁠♡!!!💘💘


🍓🍰───⋆⋅☆⋅⋆───🍰🍓

Self-insert / OC:

Araceli Pereira

Araceli Pereira (horror ver. - post death) 👻


Canon characters - Reference sheets + headcanons

Final Destination: Carter Horton 🏈


───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

💗♫⋆ Carter x Araceli playlist here 。♪💘

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

You can contact me for commissions via Instagram, DeviantArt or my email aracelipereiray2k@gmail.com

You have permission to use my characters and its drawings as long as you don't change their names, love interests and information in general (give me credits pls xD)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment