✈️ I made a reference sheet for Carter because the photo references that you can find on internet are difficult to understand sometimes, so I did an analysis, I checked several scenes of the movie and made this reference like this I can draw him better in the future, cuz I love him and he deserves love uwu
💀 Info about him:
- Personality: Arrogant, bad-tempered, but he can be sweet with his loved ones.
- Birthday: 11 March, 1981/1982
- He survived the flight 180.
- He lost his girlfriend Terry who died being hit by a bus, which has left some traumas with which he still deals, for example, fear of abandonment or loss, which makes him overprotective with his beloved ones.
- His problems with alcoholism have worsened a bit from the events of flight 180, but he is recovering.
- Carter drives a black Chevrolet Nova SS car.
- He is a football player of the Mt. Abraham High School team.
- Carter has always been temperamental, he has problems of aggressiveness. These worsened to become more sensitive after events from flight 180.
- He is a bit bully, and likes to bother Billy Hitchcock and Alex Browning. Even so, he has become a better person since the incident.
- Carter is the son of a rich family.
✈️ Full reference:
(C):
Carter Horton / カーター・ホートン (c) Final Destination
Final Destination / ファイナル・デスティネーション by Warner Bros


No comments:
Post a Comment